Close Date: Apr 19, 2013
Salary: $6,724.05 - $7,396.45 Monthly
WOODSIDE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
3111 Woodside Road, Woodside CA 94062
Firefighter Recruitment Announcement
The Woodside Fire Protection district is recruiting qualified applicants for an employment list. The employment list may be eligible for a two year period.
Position– Firefighter and Firefighter/Paramedic
Schedule – The Woodside fire protection district works on a 48/96 schedule
Salary -- $7,396.45 per month FF/EMT-P, $6,724.05 per month FF/EMT
Benefits – Cal Pers 2.7% at 57, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Must be 18 years of age at time of employment
* High school Graduate or GED Certificate
* Possession of a valid Department of Motor Vehicles Drivers License
* Possession of California EMT or National Registry EMT
* Valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card or ability to obtain at time of appointment
* California State EMT-P or National Registry EMT-P
* U.S. Military Veteran
* College Degree
* Prior Firefighter Experience
* Class “C” CDL with Firefighter Endorsement
*Application with Resume must be submitted by mail or hand delivered to 3111 Woodside Road Woodside, Ca 94062 by 6:00 PM April 19, 2013.
* After a thorough Application screening, the most qualified applicants will be invited to the written exam on May 18, 2013. Oral Interviews will take place in June 2013.
For further information regarding the Woodside Fire Protection District and to obtain an application please visit the www.woodsidefire.org or leave a voicemail for Captain McKenzie @ (650) 423-1176