The Town of Los Altos Hills is recruiting a college intern to work in the Community Development Department. The intern will work primarily as a research aide for the Town’s 2014 Housing Element update but may also work on other more general department duties as needed.
Examples of Duties:
• Conduct research and analysis of State Law and Fair Housing requirements for the Town’s 2014 Housing Element update
• Conduct field investigations as necessary
• Prepare and conduct surveys in association with the Housing Element progress and reporting
• Other general Department tasks to include but not limited to: research, response to inquiries, assisting staff, filing, data entry, and record keeping
• Completion of at least two (2) years and current enrolment in a Bachelor’s degree or Graduate degree program with major course work in urban planning, geography, architecture, environmental studies and/or related field.
• Recent graduation from a program listed above.