Close Date: Mar 27, 2017
Salary: $7,017.66 - $7,719.44 Monthly
Firefighter Recruitment Announcement
The Woodside Fire Protection District is recruiting qualified applicants for an employment list. The employment list may be eligible for a two year period.
Position– Firefighter/EMT and Firefighter/Paramedic
Schedule – The Woodside Fire Protection District works on a 48/96 schedule
Salary -- $7,719.44 per month FF/EMT-P, $7,017.66 per month FF/EMT
Benefits – Cal Pers 2.7% at 57, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Must be 18 years of age at time of employment
- High school Graduate or GED Certificate
- Possession of a valid Department of Motor Vehicles Drivers License
- Possession of California EMT or National Registry EMT
- California State Firefighter -1
- Valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card or ability to obtain at time of appointment
- California State EMT-P or National Registry EMT-P
- U.S. Military Veteran
- College Degree
- Prior Firefighter Experience
- Class “C” CDL with Firefighter Endorsement
Applications will be accepted from March 9th - March 27th.
Written Test will take place on May 13th.
* The top 200 most qualified applicants will be invited to the written test
For further information regarding the Woodside Fire Protection District please visit www.woodsidefire.org
Cal Pers 2.7% at 57, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance