MONDAY - FRIDAY, NO WEEKENDS!
The City of Belmont is seeking a Senior Lifeguard to supervise the Summer Aquatics Program.
- Must hold current Lifeguard Training, CPR/AED and First Aid Certificates*.
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- Water Safety Instructur (WSI) preferred.
- Must be available for paid training June 13 - June 15, 2018
- Must be available for summer aquatics season June 18 - August 3, 2018
Pool closed July 23-27th.
*For more information on Lifeguard certification please visit:
State of California law requires fingerprinting of potential employees and volunteers who will have direct contact with children prior to beginning employment.
(Public Resource Code 5164)
This is a casual position without benefits.