**PAY RATE IS $17.50 - $30 PER GAME**
GET PAID TO OFFICIATE! Chico Area Recreation & Park District is accepting applications for adult soccer officials.
Under direct supervision, the Sports Official will control all game situations which might occur during a sport program, supervise the onsite safety of the participants, and provide a public relation for the participants of the sports program.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Understand and enforce all game rules.
- Attend appropriate training sessions and meetings as required by the particular activity.
- Communicate/prevent/mediate/resolve protests, conflicts, and disputes, which arise during the game.
- Provide written and verbal feedback about your job-related problems, questions, suggestions, and situations to the Recreation Specialist or the Recreation Supervisor.
- Be familiar with program/sport rules, policies, procedures and officiating techniques.
- Be fair, be firm but understanding, be open to conversation and discussion, and keep cool at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Time Commitment: The spring season will run 3/26-6/1. Possible pre-season training in mid-March.
Officials: Adult soccer games are Monday - Thursday nights from 6pm -10:30pm. Schedules will vary.
The ideal candidate will have at least one (1) year officiating experience and/or at least four (4) years playing or coaching experience. We are looking for dependable staff, with a passion for soccer.
Pay rate is $17.50 - $30.00 per game.