Town of Danville
Hourly $11.00 - $14.06
Non-benefitted position, DOE
SPECIFIC TO VILLAGE THEATRE TECHNICAL STAFF
Applicants must be high school graduate, at least 18 years of age, and at least two years of experience in live performance theatre, with experience in the operation of theatrical lighting and sound. Set construction, production management and/or stage management a plus.
Under the general supervision of the Program Coordinator, Theatre Program Leaders must relate well to the public, be reliable and responsible, and demonstrate poise and good judgment. Follow oral and written directions and work independently. Respond to emergency situations quickly and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
* Oversee and assist renters and various user groups during events in Town Facilities.
* Operation of lighting and/or sound equipment.
* Box office managing, reporting and cash handling.
* Maintaining and keeping facility clean and in good working order during and after events.
* Work flexible hours including weekends or holidays.
* Able to lift 50 pounds; carry 30 pounds.
* Perform duties within OSHA standards.
This position will be open until filled