PROGRAM LEADER (Youth Services/Kids’ Night Out Program)
Salary Range: $12.00 to 14.06/hour (DOE)
Part-time temporary, non-benefitted position; 10 hours per month in Kids’ Night Out Program and Bi-monthly Friday night availability (6-11 pm) required (not-to-exceed 950 hours per fiscal year).
Under the general supervision of the Youth Program Coordinator and direct supervision of the Youth Program Assistant, Youth Services staff is responsible for supervision and safety within the bi-monthly Kids’ Night Out Program, including implementing a variety of crafts, games and activities for youth ages 3 to 11. As a Youth Services staff member, you will:
- Gain experience leading arts, crafts, games, and activities;
- Serve as a mentor and role model to youth;
- Learn to work as part of a team; and
- Acquire skills to safely and appropriately supervise youth in a staff-to-youth ratio environment.
Specific to Youth Services:
- Plan and execute duties related to special interest classes, school-year and seasonal programs, and special events.
- Serve as a role model and advocate for youth.
- Effectively facilitate and/or lead small and large groups of youth.
- Communicate effectively with youth and their parents.
- Willing and available to work flexible hours as needed.
Prior to the start of employment, applications must provide proof of authorization to work in the United States, current (negative) TB test results, and successfully pass a background check (Live Scan).
Qiana London, Human Resources Analyst
Contact Phone: (925) 314-3356
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org