PROGRAM LEADER (SPORTS AND FITNESS)
Salary Range: $15.00 to $20.00/hour, DOE
This is a part-time, temporary, non-benefitted position; 15-20 hours per week (not to exceed 950 hours per calendar year); predominantly afternoon/evening schedule, some weekends.
The Town seeks gym monitors, scorekeepers, and leaders for a variety of youth and adult sports. Sports may include, but are not limited to basketball, softball, and bocce ball. Sports knowledge is preferred. All staff will be cross-trained for multiple sports. CPR/FA certification is recommended but not required.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
Program Leader receives supervision from the Program Coordinator and/or Program
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Scorekeeping and gym monitoring.
- Completing program score sheets, reports, and timesheets according to deadlines.
- Attending monthly staff meetings.
- Various tasks related to the implementation of sports programs.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Good social skills to communicate with managers, coaches, parents, and children.
- Team player.
- Work independently.
- Flexible and willing to teach and learn.
Applications will be reviewed as received. The most qualified applicants will be extended an interview. When applying, please indicate any experience related to sports and fitness.