Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The Environmental Services Department (ESD) is currently seeking to fill multiple Wastewater Attendant (WWA) positions at the San José - Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility (RWF). The Facility is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Assignments may be made to any shift in an around-the clock operation. The WWAs must also be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
DOT is currently recruiting to fill full-time Maintenance Worker II (MWII) positions in the Infrastructure Maintenance Division.
The City of Millbrae Invites Applications for the Position of Seasonal Maintenance Worker (limited term).
The City of Millbrae is now accepting applications for Seasonal Maintenance Worker in the Public Works department.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Incomplete applications will be not be considered. The most qualified candidates may be invited to participate in an interview.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
The Public Works Department is looking to fill an Air Conditioning Mechanic vacancy. The Air Conditioning Mechanic position is responsible for performing HVAC duties at more than 400 civic building sites across San Jose. The position will be responsible for performing the operational support, adjustment, troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems and auxiliary equipment.
This position will require controls experience, mechanical equipment experience, and water treatment experience.