Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The City of Lincoln invites your interest in the position of Planning Manager. With plans to develop over 17,000 residential dwelling units and over 4 million sq. ft. of commercial development, the City is poised to again become one of the fastest growing Cities. We invite you to bring your experience and talents to assist the City in its venture to continually make Lincoln a City of Opportunity.
The City of Millbrae Invites Applications for the Position of Seasonal Maintenance Worker (limited term).
The City of Millbrae is now accepting applications for Seasonal Maintenance Worker in the Public Works department.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Incomplete applications will be not be considered. The most qualified candidates may be invited to participate in an interview.
The Menlo Park Fire Protection District is currently seeking a Fire Inspector/Investigator I/ II to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual wanting to make contributions in a fast-paced environment. The Fire Prevention Division is regarded as an integral part of the community, providing consultation and delivering comprehensive inspection and investigative services complying with District policies and procedures
About the District
TO VIEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT, JOB ANNOUNCEMENT URL BELOW.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The Environmental Services Department (ESD) is currently seeking to fill multiple Wastewater Attendant (WWA) positions at the San José - Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility (RWF). The Facility is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Assignments may be made to any shift in an around-the clock operation. The WWAs must also be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.