Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The City of San Mateo Police Department is now accepting applications for the position of
Community Service Officer I/II
This recruitment is a continuous recruitment
All applications, résumés (strongly encouraged), and supplemental questionnaires (required) received will be reviewed for minimum qualifications. Those complete application packets meeting minimum qualifications will be placed on an employment list.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
Applications are being accepted for the position of Management Analyst II with the City of South San Francisco's Public Works Department
Application Deadline: December 14, 2018 @ 5 p.m. OR upon receipt of the first 50 applicants, whichever occurs first.
The City of Redwood City seeks a Landscape Maintenance Worker who will assist in the maintenance of parks and landscaped areas. Under supervision, the incumbent will operate a variety of landscape maintenance equipment and will perform the following duties:
The San Mateo County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to improving the quality of life within the community. Here is your opportunity to make a difference by beginning a career in law enforcement! We are currently seeking dedicated men and women to serve as Correctional Officers responsible for the supervision of inmates and inmate activity in County detention facilities.