Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
TO VIEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT, CLICK JOB PDF BELOW.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The City of Lincoln has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team! The City of Lincoln is seeking an Executive Assistant to the City Clerk with excellent administrative talents who is organized, efficient and an effective communicator. The City Manager's Department works closely with the community and citizens, providing excellent community service while remaining adaptable and responsive to our residents' needs and expectations.
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
The Community Services Department seeks an enthusiastic and team oriented candidate to work on a crew performing skilled labor in the maintenance and repair of Community Services facilities, parks, and trees. The ideal candidate will possess strong irrigation skills, and have hands on experience in general maintenance including landscaping and/or parks, street and facilities maintenance.