Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
This is an exciting career opportunity to serve as a key team member of a progressive organization in a community where high-quality growth and superior customer services are the norm. Under administrative direction of the Community Development Director, the Planning Manager plans, organizes and directs the activities and programs of the Planning Division including zoning, code enforcement, processing of permits, subdivisions, and environmental review, administration, participates in the transportation and capital improvement planning, housing programs, and the general plan.
Please click the links below for complete details regarding this opportunity.
TO VIEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT, JOB ANNOUNCEMENT URL BELOW.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME, TEMPORARY/SEASONAL
Under general supervision, the Recreation Leader I/II performs activities in the delivery of recreation program areas including preschool, playground, parks, teens, sports, special events, and senior citizens. This position supports the After School and Student Union programs:
Work Schedule: Monday 1:45PM-5:45PM ASR / 2:45PM-5:45PM SU
Tuesday 1:45PM-5:45PM ASR / 2:45PM-5:45PM SU