Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
This is an exciting career opportunity to serve as a key team member of a progressive organization in a community where high-quality growth and superior customer services are the norm. Under administrative direction of the Community Development Director, the Planning Manager plans, organizes and directs the activities and programs of the Planning Division including zoning, code enforcement, processing of permits, subdivisions, and environmental review, administration, participates in the transportation and capital improvement planning, housing programs, and the general plan.
Please click the links below for complete details regarding this opportunity.
TO VIEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT, JOB ANNOUNCEMENT URL BELOW.
The County of Yuba is recruiting to fill two Community Services Officer positions. Community Services Officers relieve sworn deputy sheriffs of non-hazardous police-related duties such as calls for service, criminal investigation support, crime scene processing and report writing. They act as a liaison between the Sheriff's Department and the public to promote positive public relations for the department. Community Services Officers also establish public contacts to aid in crime prevention, community-based activities, and perform related work as assigned. We are seeking dedicated, publi
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The City of Thousand Oaks has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner with a diverse background in the field of city planning who has demonstrated the ability to effectively work within all related sub-disciplines, including development planning, advance planning, environmental planning, and open space planning.
The City of Thousand Oaks has an excellent opportunity for an Associate Planner with a diverse background in the field of city planning who has demonstrated the ability to effectively work within all related sub-disciplines, including development planning, advance planning, environmental planning, and open space planning.