Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
Reporting to the City Manager, the Senior Management Analyst/Community Relations Manager position encompasses both Public Information and Community Relations as well as analyst functions, and the selected candidate will be a member of the City’s Executive Management Team and will be expected to contribute insights and ideas given their unique position of being a liaison to the citizens, businesses, schools, and non-profits in the City. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferably with a major in journalism, communications, public or business administrat
TO VIEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT, CLICK JOB PDF BELOW.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: All interested applicants must provide a copy of diploma/GED or transcripts and typing certificate reflecting 60 net words per minute, valid within the last twelve months, by the filing date. Self-administered typing exams are not accepted. Applications are incomplete without the required documents.
TENTATIVE RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE:
Friday, January 4, 2019 – Oral Board Panel Interviews
The actual salary shall be determined by the final candidate’s qualifications and experience. In addition to the starting salary, employees in the Program Manager classification shall also receive an approximate five percent (5%) ongoing non-pensionable compensation pay.
FINAL FILING DATE: We are accepting applications through 5:00 pm, Friday, December 14, 2018.
IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,