Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The Environmental Services Department (ESD) is currently seeking to fill multiple Wastewater Attendant (WWA) positions at the San José - Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility (RWF). The Facility is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Assignments may be made to any shift in an around-the clock operation. The WWAs must also be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
The Community Services Department seeks an enthusiastic and team oriented candidate to work on a crew performing skilled labor in the maintenance and repair of Community Services facilities, parks, and trees. The ideal candidate will possess strong irrigation skills, and have hands on experience in general maintenance including landscaping and/or parks, street and facilities maintenance.
FINAL FILING DATE: We are accepting applications on a continuous basis. PERS retired annuitants or current PERS members are not eligible to apply.
IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION.
The City of Redwood City seeks a Landscape Maintenance Worker who will assist in the maintenance of parks and landscaped areas. Under supervision, the incumbent will operate a variety of landscape maintenance equipment and will perform the following duties: