Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
Online applications will be accepted via CalOpps.org starting July 11, 2017
The application period will close after 40 qualified applications are received.
If interested, apply now as the application window may close at any time.
Are you interested in working for an innovative public agency that is doing something NOW for the environment? Do you possess the technical skills and experience to help support the continued growth of a leading community choice aggregation (CCA) program? If so, please apply for this amazing opportunity to the part of the solution as a Regulatory Analyst or Senior Regulatory Analyst at Peninsula Clean Energy Authority (PCE). Depending on the qualification of the selected individual, this position could be filled at the Senior Analyst lev
Sonoma County Library
Announces an Employment Opportunity
LIBRARY ASSOCIATE – ROHNERT PARK COTATI REGIONAL LIBRARY
20 HOURS PER WEEK – PART-TIME
Please see the attached job specifications for full details about this position.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,