Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: All interested applicants must provide a copy of diploma/GED or transcripts and typing certificate reflecting 60 net words per minute, valid within the last twelve months, by the filing date. Self-administered typing exams are not accepted. Applications are incomplete without the required documents.
TENTATIVE RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE:
Friday, January 4, 2019 – Oral Board Panel Interviews
The City of Campbell announces an employment opportunity for:
High School Work Experience - Human Resources
TEMPORARY, PART-TIME, NON-BENEFITED
Hours: 4-10 hours per week/2 days a week minimum
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The actual salary shall be determined by the final candidate’s qualifications and experience. In addition to the starting salary, employees in the Program Manager classification shall also receive an approximate five percent (5%) ongoing non-pensionable compensation pay.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,