Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The Environmental Services Department (ESD) is currently seeking to fill multiple Wastewater Attendant (WWA) positions at the San José - Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility (RWF). The Facility is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Assignments may be made to any shift in an around-the clock operation. The WWAs must also be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
DOT is currently recruiting to fill full-time Maintenance Worker II (MWII) positions in the Infrastructure Maintenance Division.
Regional Government Services is pleased to recruit on the behalf of the San Mateo County Harbor District for the position of:
Salary Depending on Qualifications is $97,850 - $125,660 annually
Deadline to Apply: January 5, 2019 before 11:30 PM PST
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
A City of San Ramon Lifeguard provides safety, supervision, and instruction for the patrons at the San Ramon Olympic Pool & Aquatic Park and Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center. These advanced lifeguarding positions provide leadership and program responsibility to the San Ramon Olympic Pool & Aquatic Park and Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center in all operations at the facility including swim lessons, recreational swim, water safety classes, aquatics summer camps, and staff development. During the busy summer season, these positions may be assigned up to a 40 hour work week, which may inc