Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
Regional Government Services is pleased to recruit on the behalf of the San Mateo County Harbor District for the position of:
Salary Depending on Qualifications is $97,850 - $125,660 annually
Deadline to Apply: January 5, 2019 before 11:30 PM PST
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The Menlo Park Fire Protection District invites you to apply for the position of IT Intern. This is a part-time internship for the technically oriented person that requires flexible hours. It is an ideal opportunity for a MIS, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science major, college graduate or for those who are computer literate and would like to develop skills and gain hands-on experience in website management and help-desk and desktop support. This position reports to the IT Manager.
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
A City of San Ramon Lifeguard provides safety, supervision, and instruction for the patrons at the San Ramon Olympic Pool & Aquatic Park and Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center. These advanced lifeguarding positions provide leadership and program responsibility to the San Ramon Olympic Pool & Aquatic Park and Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center in all operations at the facility including swim lessons, recreational swim, water safety classes, aquatics summer camps, and staff development. During the busy summer season, these positions may be assigned up to a 40 hour work week, which may inc