Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The City of Redwood City seeks a Landscape Maintenance Worker who will assist in the maintenance of parks and landscaped areas. Under supervision, the incumbent will operate a variety of landscape maintenance equipment and will perform the following duties:
The County of San Mateo, Office of Public Safety Communications is looking for positive, professional, mature, enthusiastic, flexible and responsible individuals for 911 Communications Calltaker positions.
911 Calltakers perform a variety of telephone and computer aided operational duties in performing call taking of law enforcement, fire, and emergency medical dispatch (EMD) calls, and other public service agency calls including non-emergency and business-related calls.
The Menlo Park Police Department demands the highest level of professionalism from its employees. We maintain that employee contact with the public should inspire respect and generate cooperation and approval from the public we serve.
The Menlo Park Police Department strives to provide the best possible police services. For more than 80 years, our department has worked hard every day to protect those who live, work and visit the City of Menlo Park. We achieve this through crime suppression and problem solving, crime analysis and development of crime prevention strategies.