Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Incomplete applications will be not be considered. First review of applications starts on December 21, 2018. The most qualified candidates may be invited to participate in an interview.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION: Appointment is contingent upon the results of the job related medical evaluation which will include a physical examination, administered at no expense to the candidate. A drug screening test will be administered as part of this exam.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
Tentative final filing deadline: 5:00pm, January 2, 2019 (Supplemental Questionnaire Required)
Appointment to this position is contingent upon:
*A pre-employment fingerprinting criminal history records check
*A pre-employment credit check
The City of Half Moon Bay
Invites you to applications for the position of:
Maintenance Worker I
Why Consider The City of Half Moon Bay?
It's simple: We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing exceptional service to our community, and we want you to join us! You will have the opportunity to work in a beautiful community and collaborative team, meeting our City Council's mission to:
The Palo Alto Art Center is your place to discover art. See, make, and be inspired because everyone is an artist. Created by the community, for the community in 1971, the Palo Alto Art Center provides an accessible and welcoming place to engage with art. We serve approximately 80,000 people every year through a diverse range of programs.
The House Manager position involves significant public contact and customer service, including enforcement of rules and regulations and may include set-up for events.
Work Hours and Schedule: