Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
PSE IV – Community Action Division (Fiscal Focus)
CLOSE DATE: Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
$25.79 Per Hour
FINAL FILING DATE:
A complete application packet must be received in the Glenn County Personnel Department by 5:00 P.M., Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
Applications are being accepted for the position of Accounting Assistant II with the City of South San Francisco.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 3, 2019, 12:00 P.M. OR UPON RECEIPT OF THE FIRST 50 ONLINE APPLICATIONS, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST.
THE CITY OFFERS AN ATTRACTIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE, AS WELL AS CALPERS RETIREMENT PLAN.
CHIEF OF PLANT & ENGINEERING, MEDICAL CENTER
County of San Mateo
$114,254 - $142,833 Annually
The County of San Mateo Department of Public Works is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of Chief of Plant & Engineering, Medical Center. Join us in building and maintaining the facilities that support our community!
Tentative final filing deadline: 5:00pm, Friday, December 14, 2018 (Supplemental Questionnaire Required)
Appointment to this position is contingent upon:
*A pre-employment fingerprinting criminal history records check
*A pre-employment credit check