Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The City of Redwood City invites you to apply for the position of SECRETARY. The current vacancy is in the Community Development Department’s Building Division. The incumbent will perform a wide variety of complex and difficult clerical and secretarial duties, in daily support of the division’s Chief Building Official. Duties include scheduling meetings and appointment, maintaining calendars, and coordinating travel arrangements.
The Legal Secretary performs specialized, diversified and highly sensitive legal secretarial work in a confidential setting; assists in the scheduling and the handling of office details; and relieves legal staff of administrative detail.
The City of Half Moon Bay
Invites you to applications for the position of:
Maintenance Worker I
Why Consider The City of Half Moon Bay?
It's simple: We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing exceptional service to our community, and we want you to join us! You will have the opportunity to work in a beautiful community and collaborative team, meeting our City Council's mission to:
The Redwood City Public Library is looking for a community-centered, values-driven person who will deliver active and engaged customer service, with a focus on supporting self-service and delivering a top-notch experience for each visitor of the library. The ideal candidate will work well with others to achieve goals in a fast-paced, innovative team environment. The candidate will be friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, creative, technologically savvy and able to consistently provide superb service to a diverse community of library users.
The City of Millbrae Invites Applications for the Position of Intern (Administrative).
SELECTION PROCEDURE: A completed application must be submitted via CalOpps. Filing deadlines are subject to change. Incomplete applications will be not be considered. The most qualified candidates may be invited to participate in an interview.