Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
Are you interested in working for an innovative public agency that is doing something NOW for the environment? Do you possess the technical skills and experience to help support the continued growth of a leading community choice aggregation (CCA) program? If so, please apply for this amazing opportunity to the part of the solution as a Regulatory Analyst or Senior Regulatory Analyst at Peninsula Clean Energy Authority (PCE). Depending on the qualification of the selected individual, this position could be filled at the Senior Analyst lev
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The City of Half Moon Bay
Invites you to applications for the position of:
Maintenance Worker I
Why Consider The City of Half Moon Bay?
It's simple: We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing exceptional service to our community, and we want you to join us! You will have the opportunity to work in a beautiful community and collaborative team, meeting our City Council's mission to:
The County of San Mateo is looking for a Spanish/English bilingual individual to join the Office of Community Affairs, as an Outreach Coordinator.
The Office of Community Affairs manages activities performed previously by the North Fair Oaks Outreach Team. The Outreach Team was formed in response to Supervisor Warren Slocum's request for a coordinated approach to informing and engaging the North Fair Oaks community in county sponsored projects and services that will affect their future.
The City of San Bruno is currently seeking
BUS/VAN DRIVER (Part-Time)
Filing Deadline: Open until Filled
Salary: $17.45 - $21.22 (per hour)
The City of San Bruno Community Services Department is seeking a on-call part-time Bus/Van Driver to drive the city's 20-passenger bus/van. As needed, the driver will transport program participants between the San Bruno Senior Center and War Memorial Recreation Center, take participants on day trips, and run errands.