Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
FINAL FILING DATE: Qualified and Regular City Employees should submit an application to the Human Resources Department no later than 5:00 PM, December 22, 2018. Temporary employees are not eligible to apply.
IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION.
Please click the links below for complete details regarding this opportunity.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME, TEMPORARY/SEASONAL
Under general supervision, the Recreation Leader I/II performs activities in the delivery of recreation program areas including preschool, playground, parks, teens, sports, special events, and senior citizens. This position supports the After School and Student Union programs:
Work Schedule: Monday 1:45PM-5:45PM ASR / 2:45PM-5:45PM SU
Tuesday 1:45PM-5:45PM ASR / 2:45PM-5:45PM SU
The Program Coordinator - Arts will coordinate the City’s Arts and Special Events programming; including the Recreation Department’s art activities, programs and events, and supporting the Arts Commission initiatives and programs, and performs related work as required. This is a unique position, affording the appointee the opportunity to develop a program from the ground up and leave a legacy.
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.