Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
Marin Municipal Water District is a public utility providing water to 186,000 people located in a 147 square-mile area of Marin County. In operation since 1912, MMWD is the oldest municipal water district in California.
Salary: $17.22 per hour
Posted: November 21, 2018
Filing Deadline: Open Until Filled
The recruitment may be closed at any time
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
FINAL FILING DATE: We are accepting the first 50 qualified applications or closing at 5 pm, December 14, 2018; whichever occurs first.
IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION.
The City of Glendora’s Public Library has an exciting new position of Library Services Manager! If you like the idea of utilizing creative techniques with exemplary management skills, and collaborating with the community on a groundbreaking strategic plan for participating in the world of ideas, we invite your application.
Sonoma County Library
Announces an Employment Opportunity
SENIOR LIBRARY ASSOCIATE – ROSELAND COMMUNITY LIBRARY
30 HOURS PER WEEK – PART-TIME
Please see the attached job specifications for full details about this position.
On Behalf of The Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
Regional Government Services (RGS) is conducting a recruitment for the position
RESOURCES MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
Monthly Salary Range: $4,807 - $5,842
Final Filing Date: December 16, 2018