Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
City of San Mateo Public Works Department is looking for two Assistant/Associate Engineers
This recruitment is scheduled to close on Friday, January 4, 2019 @ 5:00 p.m. or upon receipt of the first 100 applications, résumés (required), and supplemental questionnaires, whichever occurs first.
Why Join our Department?
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The Menlo Park Fire Protection District invites you to apply for the position of IT Intern. This is a part-time internship for the technically oriented person that requires flexible hours. It is an ideal opportunity for a MIS, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science major, college graduate or for those who are computer literate and would like to develop skills and gain hands-on experience in website management and help-desk and desktop support. This position reports to the IT Manager.
CHIEF OF PLANT & ENGINEERING, MEDICAL CENTER
County of San Mateo
$114,254 - $142,833 Annually
The County of San Mateo Department of Public Works is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of Chief of Plant & Engineering, Medical Center. Join us in building and maintaining the facilities that support our community!