Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
POLICE COMPUTER FORENSICS TECHNICIAN
$6,125 - $7,448/mo. + excellent benefits
DEFINITION: Under general supervision, performs a variety of technical duties and responsibilities involved in the collection and analyzing of digital evidence in criminal investigations. Provides support to Police Department personnel as needed.
Working at the Citrus Heights Police Department is all about character. Our reputation and ability to effectively serve is built on the words, actions, and habits of our people. At CHPD, we have created something out of the ordinary. The Citrus Heights Police Department is the place for you if you seek a destiny of excellence surrounded by professionals of high character. This is our mission. Do you have what it takes? Then join us … at CHPD, it’s all about character.
The City of Glendora seeks an independent, responsible and driven professional with integrity and strong interpersonal skills to join our City team as a Jailer in the Police Department. The Jailer is a key position in the day-to-day operations that come with a functioning 24 hour jail facility.
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
The Milpitas Police Department is a full service department, with 110 employees (86 sworn). The department provides public safety to 71,000 residents in a 14.5 square mile urban area. A wide variety of services include a SWAT Team, K-9 Unit, Crime Prevention Unit, Detective Bureau, and Traffic Safety Unit. Most officers work a 4-10 plan.