The City of Lincoln is hiring for the position of Chief Building Official in the Community Development Department. This recruitment is open until 5 pm on 1/24/2020; interested applicants are encouraged to apply promptly. With plans to develop over 17,000 residential dwelling units and over 4 million sq ft of commercial development, the City is poised to again become one of the fastest-growing cities. We invite you to bring your experience and talents to assist the City in its venture to continually make Lincoln a City of Opportunity.
To apply for this outstanding employment opportunity, please complete an application package online by clicking "Apply" just above this box.
For additional information, please contact the Human Resources Department at:
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
The City of Lincoln offers a benefits package to add value to your work-life balance and give you options when planning for your future. Visit our website to see the complete benefits details and costs.
- CalPERS Defined-Benefit Retirement Plan
- 457 Plan Options / Social Security
- Medical, Dental and Vision / FSA Options
- Annual Paid Vacation / Sick / Personal Leave Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays / 2 Paid Floating Holidays
- City-Paid Life Insurance / Tuition Reimbursement / Alternate Flex Schedule