The Town of Los Gatos is currently accepting applications for the position of Human Resources Analyst. To view the job announcement for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please click on the following link: Job Brochure.
The recruitment is open until filled. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit an employment application and response to the supplemental questionnaire by clicking on the Job Announcement URL below no later than August 26th as the recruitment may close at any time after the first review of applications. Candidates whose backgrounds best match the position will continue in the selection process. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee continuation in the process.
(Please note: The dates below are firm)
First review of applications: August 26, 2018
Oral Panel Interview: September 5, 2018
Second Interview: September 11, 2018
Anticipated Start Date: October 22, 2018
1. How many years of full time human resource experience do you possess?
2. Which best describe your level of education?
3. Do you have experience with Sungard Pentamation (eFinance)?
4. Do you have experience using NeoGov (not as an applicant)?
5. Please describe your recruitment and selection experience. In your response, include your role, years of experience, and the type and size of the organization, as well as the types of recruitment you worked on. If no experience, please indicate n/a.
6. Describe your experience administering complex benefits in a public-sector setting. If no experience, please indicate n/a.
7. Describe your experience interpreting and applying labor contract and policy language. If no experience, please indicate n/a.
8. Describe your experience with workers' compensation administration. If no experience, please indicate n/a.