Hours per week: 10 to 20 hours
Days: Monday – Sunday (varies with scheduling)
TImes: Must be available weekends, evenings, and afternoons
Essential Job Duties:
- • Answer telephones and perform basic front desk duties.
- • Process class registrations, drop-ins and cash handling.
- • Explain procedures and requirements for rentals.
- • Enforce City policies and procedures.
- • Set-up and clean-up events, classes and facility rentals.
- • Oversee day of duties for facility rentals.
- • Conduct facility checks, frequent walk arounds, and closing duties.
- • Use computers for (Word/Excel/Outlook/Publisher/EGov).
- • Assist with office duties, special projects and requests as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent verbal and written communciation skills
- Energetic, reliable, flexible, and hands-on
- Genuine passtion for working with a public a MUST!
- Previous recreation or customer service experience preferred.
- Spanish speaking skills are a plus
This position is not eligible for benefits. However, paid time off in compliance with state law is provided.
Please attach your resume to your application. Note that CalOpps only allows one attachment to your application, which can be multiple pages no larger than 2MB.
Please contact Mayra Lombera at 650.330.2250 or email@example.com with any questions regarding this position.