CITY OF MORGAN HILL
UTILITY WORKER I (CCTV Inspection Operator)
$4,758 - $6,071 monthly
$57,096 - $72,852 annually
UTILITY WORKER II (CCTV Inspection Operator)
$5,250 - $6,701 monthly
$63,000 - $80,412 annually
The City of Morgan Hill is currently recruiting for one Utility Worker in the Engineering & Utilities Department. The Utility Worker classification is a flexibly-staffed classification of Utility Worker I/Utility Worker II and the City can fill the position at either level.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be self motivated, accountable, organized, and take pride and ownership of the CCTV Inspection program.
- Have sewer pipe experience using Closed-Circuit Televising (CCTV) equipment and NASSCO rating standards
- Posses the desired certificates of NASSCO Pipline and Manhole Assessment and Certification Program (PACP and MACP)
- Have experience working on a CCTV truck including performing equipment setup and condition assessments.
- Have experience planning CCTV inspections including job layout, coordinating pre-inspection pipe cleaning, and traffic control.
For more information and if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please review this announcement on-line at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/morganhillca. Please submit an on-line application, responses to the supplemental questions, and resume to be considered for the position.