Apply for: Water Conservation Officer

Personal Information

Possession of a Class C California Driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record. Possession of a certified Irrigation Auditor Certificate and/or AWWA Grade 1 Conservation Practitioner Certificate is desirable.  California Department of Public Health D-1 and/or T-1 certification is highly desirableApplicants must be able to work early mornings, weekends and evenings as required.