Join our team
- Make an impact on youth in our community by leading youth in various activities
- Assist in helping students excel in school by providing them with academic support
- Participate and create recreational enrichment activities that help generate a positive social environment for youth
- Develop professionally and enhance your leadership skills
- Gain experience in youth development and education
In working for the After-School Program, individuals will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of dedicated development leaders who are passionate about the community and inspiring students to reach their full potential.
The City of Redwood City is working with schools to provide youth with opportunities to excel in school and participate in recreation activities. The city is looking for youth development leaders to help in planning, organizing and conducting structured homework/academic support, recreation enrichment activities in a school variety of settings selected by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department.
Please click on the PDF link below to review the complete job announcement.