Please see job flyer for more information.
Medical/Retiree Health: A variety of plans are offered through CalPERS. The City contributes up to $1,200 per month to active employees and eligible retirees, and the employee pays the difference. Employees who retire by 6/30/2021 are guaranteed the City's $1,200 per month contribution for retiree health.
Dental and Vision: City-paid for employee and dependents.
- Sick Leave: 12 sick days per year
- Vacation: 15 days for the first year, progresses up to 27 days based upon years of service
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays per year
Retirement - CalPERS (in accordance with Public Employees' Retirement Law)
- 2% @ 62 (PEPRA) Employees: Hired on or after January 1, 2013 with no prior membership with a California public retirement system or not eligible for reciprocity
- 2% @ 55 (Classic) Employees: Current CalPERS members or former CalPERS members without a break of service of more than 180 days.
Deferred Compensation: Rocklin offers optional programs for employee participation (457 plans).
- Life Insurance and AD&D: City paid $50,000
- Long-Term Disability: Coverage is 50% of monthly salary up to $6,000 per month