$20.50 - $25.60 per hour – depending upon experience
Two Positions - Temporary/Part-Time/No Benefits
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Apply by Friday, April 30, 2021, for first consideration
The Library and Recreation Department is looking to fill two part-time temporary clerical positions (20 hours each). Specific needs of this department are candidates with exceptional communication skills, ability to deal directly with the public and work with diverse populations. Bilingual is preferred.
This position performs the following essential job duties:
- Providing clerical support to the Library and Recreation Department
- Record keeping
- Greeting customers
- Answering telephones
- Registering clients for classes
- Entering facility reservations
- Performs related duties as required
To be eligible for this position you must have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office
- Standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Operation of common office equipment
To be eligible for this position you must have the ability to:
- Prepare and maintain records and files.
- Perform clerical work & administrative tasks.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Answer telephones and in person customer inquiries courteously and efficiently.
- Perform routine clerical duties.
- Operate computer software.
- High school diploma or equivalent AND
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual is preferred
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS:
City of San Rafael application is required. Resumes do not substitute for the City application. To file an application, go to: www.calopps.org. Select “Member Agencies”. Select “San Rafael”. Follow this link to apply: https://www.calopps.org/san-rafael/job-20106823