(Two positions available)
Part-Time/Temporary – No Benefits Available
(Maximum hours worked per fiscal year not to exceed 1,000 hours)
$14.00 - $18.96 per hour, depending on experience
Open Until Filled: Apply by Friday, August 20, 2021 for first consideration
The City of San Rafael Library and Recreation Department is now accepting applications for the position of Facilities Attendant (two part-time/temporary positions available). This position provides customer service to renters and program participants while assisting with the supervision of front counter/reception area, set up and breakdown equipment for scheduled activities, custodial and cleaning including but not limited to emptying trash, vacuuming, cleaning windows, cleaning restrooms, etc.; opening and securing facility before and after building use and interacting with instructors, clients, and the general public. Bilingual in Spanish is desired.
- Ability to provide good customer service to instructors, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to use a variety of cleaning equipment and materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Application and Selection Process:
City of San Rafael application is required. Resumes do not substitute for the City application. To file an application on-line, go to www.calopps.org. Select “Member Agencies”. Select “San Rafael”. Follow this link to submit your application: https://www.calopps.org/san-rafael/job-20148872