RECREATION LEADER I / ll (Part-Time Temporary)
Adult and Youth Sports
Are you a creative and enthusiastic person who thrives in a collaborative, positive learning environment? Do you want to gain valuable work experience and have fun? If so, consider becoming a Recreation Leader for the City of San Ramon's Sports Division. These positions provide leadership, program guidance and functional supervision to participants of adult and youth sports programs. The work schedule will vary depending on availability.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES
- Supervise and engage with participants
- Facilitate and implement recreation activities
- Maintain a safe, fun program environment
- Administer first aid as required and handle emergencies or out-of-the-ordinary situations
- Attend trainings and meetings
- Keep records and prepare reports
- Provide feedback and offer suggestions for improvements
- Use your creative ingenuity and enthusiasm
In addition, the Recreation Leader Il will:
- Open, close and secure the facilities
- Supervise volunteers
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must receive appropriate clearance from Livescan fingerprinting
- Must have the ability to obtain First Aid and CPR with AED certification by the first day of employment
- Negative skin test for TB within the last 2 years
Interested individuals should apply online. The most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the selection process, which will consist of an interview.
The City of San Ramon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex origin or disability. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, should special accommodations be necessary at any stage of the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Division at (925) 973-2523.
Information contained herein is subject to change without notice.