The Sonoma County Library seeks a new Library Director. This is a unique opportunity for a progressive, experienced library professional to join a dedicated staff in managing an exceptional library system in California’s beautiful wine country. More than 200 employees focus on serving the Sonoma County community at the library’s 15 branches. Annually, nearly 90,000 people attend library events and borrow more than 2.5 million items. The ideal candidate is a skilled manager who demonstrates outstanding communication and interpersonal leadership skills; proven analytical program management experience and a commitment to professional development for staff.
To view the brochure: http://online.flipbuilder.com/kper/zfdb/
This position is open until filled. To be considered, submit your résumé, cover letter, and a list of six work related references (two supervisors, two direct reports and two colleagues).
For further information contact Pam Derby CPS HR Consulting (916) 263-1401
Applications are not being accepted buy CalOPPS for this recruitment. Please go to https://secure.cpshr.us/escandidate/JobDetail?ID=329 to apply.
Salary is complemented by an attractive benefits package including CalPERS retirement and Retiree Health benefits for employees with 15 years of Library service. Additional benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Insurance Plan choices, 20% paid by employee (Benched Mark to the Kaiser Plan): Anthem Health Plan HMO Traditional; Kaiser Health Plan HMO; BSC Access +; HealthNet SmartCare; PERS Choice PPO; PERS Select PPO; PERSCare; and, United Health Care
- 100% Employer Paid Delta Dental, VSP Vision Plan and CIGNA LTD and Life Insurance AD&D
- Vacation: 15 days annual accrual, plus 40 hours of comp time added with pay period as of July 1
- Holidays: 12 + 2.5 days Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Sick days: 12 days annually
- Staff Development: $500 annually/50% rollover allowed
Applications are not being accepted buy CalOPPS for this recruitment. Please go to https://secure.cpshr.us/escandidate/JobDetail?ID=329 to for a brochure and to apply.