The Department of Library and Community Services, Community Services Division is seeking a qualified individual to provide temporary administrative/cash handling support at the Baylands Park Gatehouse.
Essential Job Functions:(May include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Collect vehicle entry fee at Baylands Park Gatehouse.
- Sell, log and distribute Season Passes.
- Perform general housekeeping inside gatehouse.
- Reconcile and prepare deposit at end of each day
- General customer service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Graduation from high school or tested equivalent
- Prior cash handling and customer service experience desired
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must be available to work 8 hour shifts on weekdays and weekends
Possession and continued maintenance of a valid class C California driver's license and a safe driving record, or the ability to provide alternative transportation as approved by the appointing authority.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your City of Sunnyvale employment application to the Department of Human Resources.
City application forms, completed in full, are required, as well as responses to the required supplemental questions. Electronic applications may be submitted on-line through the City's employment page; go to Sunnyvale.ca.gov, Search: Jobs or application materials may be submitted to: Department of Human Resources, 505 West Olive Avenue, Suite 200, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. Candidates are asked to fully describe any training, education, experience and/or skills relevant to this position. Resumes are optional and are not accepted in lieu of the application. Please submit application materials as soon as possible to be considered for this position as this announcement may close without notice.
For more information regarding this position contact Rick Cotter, Community Services Coordinator II at 408-730-7335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information relating to the application process contact Faye Brand, Human Resources Technician at 408-730-3015 or email: email@example.com.