Tri-City is looking to fill a temporary vacancy for Clinical Therapist I for the Adult Full-Service Partnership (FSP) Program. This is a limited term position filling a vacancy due to a staff leave. The Clinical Therapist I will appeal to individuals who are inspired by challenges and opportunities presented in working with an engaged and active community with moderate to severe behavioral health clients. The Clinical Therapist will report to a Clinical Supervisor.
This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Phone therapy and skill building sessions with the Foundation Recovery Group and FSP clients;
- Documenting of electronic health records/Welligent notes and treatment plans;
- Performing adult assessments and perform field work as needed.
- Provide case management services on or offsite;
- Assist clients in developing realistic plans and advice clients on community resources;
- Maintain records of all activities relating to clients’ care and must adhere to Agency and service billing requirements, etc.;
- Work on a multidisciplinary team to promote recovery and other duties as assigned, etc.
Clinical Therapist I: Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), Social Work (MSW), Counseling and/or Psychology and California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) registration as either an Associate Marriage & Family Therapist (AMFT) or Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW).
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and have Electronic Health Record (EHR) or Welligent experience. Preferred candidates will have one to three years’ experience in the mental health environment, experience with the adult population with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, abilities and skills may be considered as qualifying.
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Sick Leave: Employees earn 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours of worked or 3 days.
REQUEST FOR ACCOMMODATION: Tri-City Mental Health Authority will make reasonable accommodations in the recruitment process to accommodate disabled applicants. If you are invited to participate in an examination or interview and have a disability for which you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Tri-City Human Resources Department may contact candidates via email or phone. Please pay attention to both forms of communication as information regarding application status may be made by email or phone.
Tri-City does not cover the cost of relocation fees.
Full job description available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.