Tri-City is actively recruiting for a Clinical Supervisor I for the School Partnership Program. The Clinical Supervisor I will appeal to individuals who are inspired by challenges and opportunities presented in working with children in an engaged and active community. The Clinical Supervisor I will report to the Children’s Clinical Program Manager.
This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Will oversee the School Partnership Program coordinating, supervising, directing and providing clinical supervision to school-based staff;
- Complete LPS assessments, oversee and provide services for the Pomona, La Verne and Claremont school districts;
- Will provide guidance to subordinates on Agency philosophy, goals, objectives, policies and procedures through casework conferences, staff meetings, and work review;
- Will assist and participate in the development and coordination of in-service training and staff development programs;
- Will supervise, train, evaluate, and participate in the selection of subordinate staff; and initiate and participate in personnel actions in accordance with the Agency’s human resources practices and procedures;
- Will analyze existing caseloads and forecast resource needs;
- Will provide or arrange for clinical supervision of unlicensed staff;
- Will implement and ensure compliance with mandated documentation and quality assurance requirements to ensure efficient and effective operation of the unit in compliance with federal and state regulations;
- Work on an On-call rotation & other duties as assigned.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Two years of post-license professional experience in a psychiatric or behavioral health setting providing direct client services which must have included: client assessment and evaluation, development and implementation of appropriate treatment plans, providing psychotherapy or behavioral health counseling, and providing indirect services involving information, consultation, and educational services to staff and community. Must have provided services to children, TAYS, and their families for a minimum of one year. At least two years of supervisory experience in a mental health/co-occurring disorders setting preferred.
LICENSE: Possession of a valid license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist issued by the California State Board of Behavioral Science Examiners or Licensed Clinical Psychologist issued by the California Board of Psychology. Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record and current, valid automobile insurance.
Any combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential duties of the position is qualifying. The incumbents will possess the most desirable combination of education, training, skills, and experience, as demonstrated in their past and current employment history. *Candidates may be hired above the minimum salary range depending on qualifications (DOQ).
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Merit Salary Increases: Annually based on performance, budget availability and supervisor approval.
CalPERS Pension: 2% @ 55 for Classic Members and 2% @ 62 for PEPRA Members; employee contributes 7% for Classic and 6.75% for PEPRA. No Social Security.
Vacation: 80 hours per year, increasing with years of service with a maximum of 240 hours; cash out option available.
Sick Leave: Full-Time employees = 88 hours per year with no cap.
Holidays: 10 paid holidays per calendar year plus an additional 16 hours of Floating Holidays.
Flexible Work Schedule: 9/80 or 4/10, where applicable and approved by supervisor. Availability of flexible schedule and days of regular day off is dependent upon the needs of the Department and approval from Management.
Health Insurance: Medical (Kaiser HMO), dental (MetLife PPO) and vision coverage (EyeMed) of which 80% is paid by Tri-City Mental Health Services (TCMHA).
Life Insurance: Paid at one times annual salary, paid by Tri-City MHA with additional optional coverage available.
Deferred Compensation (457b): Available to interested employees; no employer match.
Additional Optional Benefits: EAP, FSA, STD/LTD & ADD, Bilingual Incentive Pay, On Call Pay, Employee Referral Fee Program, Credit Union available through CU of So Cal, paid time off for Continuing Medical Education (CME) and more.
REQUEST FOR ACCOMMODATION: Tri-City Mental Health Authority will make reasonable accommodations in the recruitment process to accommodate disabled applicants. If you are invited to participate in an examination or interview and have a disability for which you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Tri-City Human Resources Department may contact candidates via email or phone. Please pay attention to both forms of communication as information regarding application status may be made by email or phone.
Tri-City does not cover the cost of relocation fees.
Full job description available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.