Tri-City is looking for one (1) MHSA Wellbeing Supervisor whom will develop Wellness Center programming that is responsive, relevant, and focused on promoting recovery and well-being for persons living with the impact of mental illness. The MHSA Wellbeing Supervisor will appeal to individuals who are inspired by challenges and opportunities presented in working with an engaged and active community. The MHSA Wellbeing Supervisor will report to the Wellness Center Manager.
This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Oversee the development of MHSA proposals to the State and MHSA Oversight and Accountability Commission;
- Prepare related required quarterly reports, annual updates and other analyses and evaluations;
- Develop Wellness Center programming that is responsive, relevant and focused on promoting recovery and wellbeing for Transitional Aged Youth (TAY), senior/older adults and their families and persons dealing with the impact of mental illness;
- Collaborate with persons with lived experience, Tri-City communities, agencies, schools, Stakeholders and local advocacy organizations;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of MHSA regulations, policies and procedures that govern program operations; disseminate knowledge to staff, and ensure compliance on a continuous basis;
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity of Protected Health Information (PHI) of clients served by Center to comply with all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
A Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work or a related field. Three years’ experience in mental health services, local government or a related field with an emphasis in policy and program planning within mental health and experience with Transitional Aged Youth (TAY), seniors and systems of care. At least two years of managerial/supervisory experience in a mental health setting. Must have proficient computer skills and be bilingual in Spanish. This position will supervise five part-time and one full-time peer staff.
LICENSE: Must have & maintain a valid Class C California Driver’s License, have a satisfactory driving record and meet Agency’s vehicle insurance standards.
*Candidates may be hired above the minimum salary range depending on qualifications (DOQ).
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Merit Salary Increases: Annually based on performance, budget availability and supervisor approval.
CalPERS Pension: 2% @ 55 for Classic Members and 2% @ 62 for PEPRA Members; employee contributes 7% for Classic and 6.25% for PEPRA. No Social Security.
Vacation: 80 hours per year, increasing with years of service with a maximum of 240 hours; cash out option available.
Sick Leave: Full-Time employees = 88 hours per year with no cap.
Holidays: 10 paid holidays per calendar year plus an additional 16 hours of Floating Holidays.
Flexible Work Schedule: 9/80 or 4/10, where applicable and approved by supervisor. **
Health Insurance: Medical (Kaiser HMO), dental (MetLife PPO) and vision coverage (EyeMed) of which 80% is paid by Tri-City Mental Health Services (TCMHS).
Life Insurance: Paid at one times annual salary, paid by Tri-City MHS with additional optional coverage available.
Deferred Compensation (457b): Available to interested employees; no employer match.
Additional Optional Benefits: EAP, FSA, STD/LTD & ADD, Bilingual Incentive Pay, On Call Pay, Employee Referral Fee Program, Loan Forgiveness, Credit Union available through CU of So Cal, paid time off for Continuing Medical Education (CME) and more.
**Availability of flexible schedule and days of regular day off is dependent upon the needs of the Department and approval from Management.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Tri-City will communicate with applicants via email or mail. Please be aware of both forms of communications.
Tri-City does not cover the costs of relocation fees.
A copy of the full and complete job description is available upon request.