Tri-City is actively recruiting for one (1) special individual to serve as a Quality Improvement Supervisor for the Quality Assurance (QA) Team. The Quality Improvement Supervisor will report to the Manager of Best Practices.
This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Oversee the Quality Assurance Team and Quality Assurance Program in order to ensure agency compliance with specified County, State and Federal laws and regulations;
- Review charts, Electronic Health Records (EHR) medical records, and reports prepared by staff; conduct random chart reviews of at least 5% on a quarterly basis utilizing audit tool(s);
- Participate in all agency audits serving as the facilitator; assist program staff in preparing for audits; collaborate on corrective action plan for affected program and auditor;
- Assist in developing systems and standards for program evaluation; assist in implementing audits, processes, and assure agency activities are in compliance with specified laws; recommend ways to integrate the ethics message into all aspects of the agency’s business and human relations.
- Participate in the attendance of Quality Improvement Committee (QIC) meetings facilitated by Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (DMH).
- Create data collection tools for Clinical and MHSA programs and evaluate gathered data. Create reports to be utilized for Clinical and MHSA program development, implementation and improvement and other duties as assigned, etc.
Complete Job Description available upon request.
A Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), Social Work (MSW) and/or Psychology AND California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) OR California Board of Psychology registration as either an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT), Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW), OR a Psychiatric Technician, licensed in California by the State Board of Behavioral Science Examiner.
Must have two to four year of experience in public mental health providing services and experience in relation to compliance and quality assurance. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) is preferred.
LICENSE: Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record and current, valid automobile insurance.
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, abilities and skills may be considered as qualifying. *Candidates may be hired above the minimum salary range depending on qualifications (DOQ).
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Merit Salary Increases: Annually based on performance, budget availability and supervisor approval.
CalPERS Pension: 2% @ 55 for Classic Members and 2% @ 62 for PEPRA Members; employee contributes 7% for Classic and 6.25% for PEPRA. No Social Security.
Vacation: 80 hours per year, increasing with years of service with a maximum of 240 hours; cash out option available.
Sick Leave: Full-Time employees = 88 hours per year with no cap.
Holidays: 10 paid holidays per calendar year plus an additional 16 hours of Floating Holidays.
Flexible Work Schedule: 9/80 or 4/10, where applicable and approved by supervisor. **
Health Insurance: Medical (Kaiser HMO), dental (MetLife PPO) and vision coverage (EyeMed) of which 80% is paid by Tri-City Mental Health Services (TCMHS).
Life Insurance: Paid at one times annual salary, paid by Tri-City MHS with additional optional coverage available.
Deferred Compensation (457b): Available to interested employees; no employer match.
Additional Optional Benefits: EAP, FSA, STD/LTD & ADD, Bilingual Incentive Pay, On Call Pay, Employee Referral Fee Program, Loan Forgiveness, Credit Union available through CU of So Cal, paid time off for Continuing Medical Education (CME) and more.
**Availability of flexible schedule and days of regular day off is dependent upon the needs of the Department and approval from Management.
REQUEST FOR ACCCOMODATION: Tri-City Mental Health Services will make reasonable accommodations in the recruitment process to accommodate disabled applicants. If you are invited to participate in an examination or interview and have a disability for which you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tri-City Human Resources Department may contact candidates via email or phone. Please pay attention to both forms of communication as information regarding application status may be made by email or phone.
Tri-City does not cover the cost of relocation fees.
Full job description available upon request. Email email@example.com.