Tri-City is looking for one individual to serve as a Program Analyst I for the Best Practices Department. The Program Analyst I will appeal to those who are passionate about project coordination and data analysis of performance measures for quality improvement of behavioral health programs. This position will be responsible for ensuring data quality and improvement of all projects and programs within our community mental health agency. The Program Analyst I will report to a Program and Outcomes Analyst Supervisor.
This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Review of databases to determine that needed assessments and measures are submitted in a timely manner;
- Data entry of program data into required data bases;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection tools/systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality;
- Create reports to be used for agency-wide program development, implementation and improvement;
- Prepare data to assist in required quarterly reports, annual updates, and other analyses and evaluations for all agency programs;
- Assist in the development of work products necessary for all phases of programs;
- Responsible for developing, arranging, leading and coordinating trainings and meetings to plan and review quality improvement projects and outcomes data.
- Facilitate the process for the development of agency and program performance measures;
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity of Protected Health Information (PHI) of clients served by Agency to comply with all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) regulations and other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in clinical research, public administration, mental health, business administration or a related field. One year experience in health services administration, mental health, local government or related field with emphasis in health or mental health. Must also have experience in Microsoft Word and experience with Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) is preferred.
LICENSE: Must have & maintain a valid Driver’s License, have a satisfactory driving record and meet Agency’s vehicle insurance standards.
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, abilities and skills may be considered as qualifying. *Candidates may be hired above the minimum salary range depending on qualifications (DOQ).
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Merit Salary Increases: Annually based on performance, budget availability and supervisor approval.
CalPERS Pension: 2% @ 55 for Classic Members and 2% @ 62 for PEPRA Members; employee contributes 7% for Classic and 6.75% for PEPRA. No Social Security.
Vacation: 80 hours per year, increasing with years of service with a maximum of 240 hours; cash out option available.
Sick Leave: Full-Time employees = 88 hours per year with no cap.
Holidays: 10 paid holidays per calendar year plus an additional 16 hours of Floating Holidays.
Flexible Work Schedule: 9/80 or 4/10, where applicable and approved by supervisor. **
Health Insurance: Medical (Kaiser HMO), dental (MetLife PPO) and vision coverage (EyeMed) of which 80% is paid by Tri-City Mental Health Services (TCMHS).
Life Insurance: Paid at one times annual salary, paid by Tri-City MHS with additional optional coverage available.
Deferred Compensation (457b): Available to interested employees; no employer match.
Additional Optional Benefits: EAP, FSA, STD/LTD & ADD, Bilingual Incentive Pay, On Call Pay, Employee Referral Fee Program, Loan Forgiveness, Credit Union available through CU of So Cal, paid time off for Continuing Medical Education (CME) and more.
**Availability of flexible schedule and days of regular day off is dependent upon the needs of the Department and approval from Management.
REQUEST FOR ACCCOMODATION: Tri-City Mental Health Services will make reasonable accommodations in the recruitment process to accommodate disabled applicants. If you are invited to participate in an examination or interview and have a disability for which you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tri-City Human Resources Department may contact candidates via email or phone. Please pay attention to both forms of communication as information regarding application status may be made by email or phone.
Tri-City does not cover the cost of relocation fees.
Full job description available upon request. Email email@example.com.