Tri-City is looking for one (1) special individual to serve as a Program Support for the Medical Records/Front Office Department but will be located within our Children’s Clinic. This position will be responsible for administrative/program support, clerical, and office work. This position will report to a Program Support Supervisor and Support Systems Manager.
This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Greet and provide general information to clients, visitors, vendors and staff, in person and on the telephone in a professional manner.
- Assist clients and utilize de-escalation and basic customer service techniques. Attend, practice and apply agency wide trainings provided in working with consumers.
- Assist clients by referring them to sources of information, handing out standard forms and explaining how to complete them, and answering requests for factual information by consulting various available sources.
- Input, update, track and extract information into appropriate databases such as Welligent Electronic Health Record billing system (EHR) and LADMH IS system and files; search records and files for data where judgment and discrimination are required in selecting or abstracting material.
- Maintain records, logs, files, and other forms of information, including various demographic reports, room schedules and leased equipment usage, etc.; and perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent with one year of clerical or office experience and two years of experience in the mental health field. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Candidates must be bilingual in Spanish and have experience working with Microsoft Office 2013 - 2016.
License: Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record and current, valid automobile insurance.
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, abilities and skills may be considered as qualifying. *Candidates may be hired above the minimum salary range depending on qualifications (DOQ).
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Merit Salary Increases: Annually based on performance, budget availability and supervisor approval.
CalPERS Pension: 2% @ 55 for Classic Members and 2% @ 62 for PEPRA Members; employee contributes 7% for Classic and 6.75% for PEPRA. No Social Security.
Vacation: 80 hours per year, increasing with years of service with a maximum of 240 hours; cash out option available.
Sick Leave: Full-Time employees = 88 hours per year with no cap.
Holidays: 10 paid holidays per calendar year plus an additional 16 hours of Floating Holidays.
Flexible Work Schedule: 9/80 or 4/10, where applicable and approved by supervisor. **
Health Insurance: Medical (Kaiser HMO), dental (MetLife PPO) and vision coverage (EyeMed) of which 80% is paid by Tri-City Mental Health Services (TCMHS).
Life Insurance: Paid at one times annual salary, paid by Tri-City MHS with additional optional coverage available.
Deferred Compensation (457b): Available to interested employees; no employer match.
Additional Optional Benefits: EAP, FSA, STD/LTD & ADD, Bilingual Incentive Pay, On Call Pay, Employee Referral Fee Program, Loan Forgiveness, Credit Union available through CU of So Cal, paid time off for Continuing Medical Education (CME) and more.
**Availability of flexible schedule and days of regular day off is dependent upon the needs of the Department and approval from Management.
REQUEST FOR ACCCOMODATION: Tri-City Mental Health Services will make reasonable accommodations in the recruitment process to accommodate disabled applicants. If you are invited to participate in an examination or interview and have a disability for which you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Tri-City Human Resources Department may contact candidates via email or phone. Please pay attention to both forms of communication as information regarding application status may be made by email or phone.
Tri-City does not cover the cost of relocation fees.
Full job description available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.