CalOpps is a website that was developed by and for public sector agencies and is a resource for applicants looking for public sector jobs. Some benefits include:
- Affordable initial purchase cost and low annual membership which includes all in-house training, software, and support.
- Expand exposure to millions of job seekers who already have profiles.
- Job seekers can easily search positions based on interest and location and receive immediate notification of any new job postings.
- Process the entire recruitment on-line. Collect, screen, track, and advance applicants with one tool via a secure web connection.
- Manage dozens of recruitments at once, even with varied timetables or stages.
- Create a custom process or requirements, including pre-qualification and supplemental questionnaires or allowing uploading certifications or documents.
- To date, over 44,000 recruitments have been posted by the 352 participating agencies containing over 1.9 million applications!
CalOpps is a recruitment and application collection software that is run by and for California public agencies. Interested in becoming a member agency? Fill out the fields below to request more information.