Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The City of Gilroy is currently recruiting for two (2) Management Analysts – 1 in the Community Development Department and 1 in the Public Works Department. The eligibility list from this recruitment may be used to fill other Management Analyst vacancies in the City during the life of the list.
This is a temporary at-will position and does not offer benefits. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up and breaks down tables and chairs.
- Performs janitorial duties before, during, and after events.
- Sets up AVA equipment at venue site.
- Checks clients in and out of City venues.
- Ensures client needs are met.
- Performs light clerical duties such as answering phones, and processing and preparing written correspondence.
The City of Lincoln is accepting applications for the position of Meter Reader in the Public Works department. We currently have two vacancies and these positions are expected to work full-time for no more than six months or no more than 999 hours. Seasonal positions are unbenefited, temporary positions that may become regular dependent upon the needs of the City.
Posting Date: September 13, 2021 Final Filing Date: September 20, 2021
THE CITY OF WOODLAND INVITES YOUR APPLICATION FOR
MAINTENANCE WORKER I / II – FULL TIME
Maintenance Worker I: $3,418.03 - $4,362.38/ mo. plus Excellent Benefits
Maintenance Worker II: $3,867.19 - $4,935.62/ mo. plus Excellent Benefits