Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The City of Patterson is seeking to fill four (4) part-time Recreation Specialist positions in the Recreation Department. Duties include, but are not limited to: Organize youth and adult sports programs including: advertising events, creating game schedules, rosters and placing equipment orders, etc. Work cooperatively with volunteers and community organizations to build coalitions that will improve services and programs.
The City of Burlingame is looking for an energetic, caring, creative, and responsible Preschool Aide Substitute. Under direction of a Recreation Coordinator, the Preschool Aide helps organize and implement preschool classes for the City’s Village Park Preschool program, assures policies and procedures are maintained, and performs related work as required.
Final Filing Date: Open Until Filled
Appointment to this position is contingent upon:
*A pre-employment fingerprinting criminal history records check
*TB testing clearance
This is a temporary at-will position and does not offer benefits. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up and breaks down tables and chairs.
- Performs janitorial duties before, during, and after events.
- Sets up AVA equipment at venue site.
- Checks clients in and out of City venues.
- Ensures client needs are met.
- Performs light clerical duties such as answering phones, and processing and preparing written correspondence.
Sonoma County Library
Announces an Employment Opportunity
EXTRA-HELP GRAPHIC ARTS SPECIALIST
ROHNERT PARK HEADQUARTERS
Extra-Help- Not to exceed 960 hours in one fiscal year
Please see the attached job specification for full details about this position.
The City of Patterson is seeking to fill one (1) part-time Recreation Specialist position in the Seniors programs in the Recreation Department.
Duties include, but are not limited to: plan and coordinate a variety of programming for senior adults; work cooperatively with volunteers; marketing of these programs to include flyers, monthly newsletters, and brochures, promoting special events, activities and classes.
PROGRAM ASSISTANT (Theatre Technician)
Salary Range: $16.00 to 26.50/hour, DOE
- This is a part-time temporary, non-benefitted position.
- Flexible schedule of 15-20 hours per week, including some evenings and weekends; not-to-exceed 950 hours per calendar year.
- This position is located at Village Theatre and Art Gallery.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED AND RECEIVED
General supervision is received from Program Coordinator. This position does not exercise supervision over others.